The Top 100: NFL Greatest Players - Peyton Manning

Peyton Manning is number 8 on NFL's list of the Top 100 Greatest Players!

In it, Ray Lewis says, "You can put in whatever piece you want to put with 18, 18 will make it work. All he says is 'Just find your way open, I'll get the ball down.'"

Ray Lewis does a great job presenting the honor. My favorite thing is when he said, "I try to tell my sons that. I'm like, that just didn't happen, he didn't just wake up and 'Oh, I'm good!' No! I guarantee you there were some hours he spent by himself. A lot of them. That's what greatness is. Greatness is by yourself. Nobody else can make you be great."

Watch the video on Peyton Manning:


Credit: , NFL Video


The top 10 players:
  1. Jerry Rice
  2. Jim Brown
  3. Lawrence Taylor
  4. Joe Montana
  5. Walter Payton
  6. Johnny Unitas
  7. Reggie White
  8. Peyton Manning
  9. Don Hutson
  10. Dick Butkus
Tom Brady came in at #21, Brett Favre at #20, and Ray Lewis at #16.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails