Peyton Manning throws football at kids

I'm getting really tired of the media ripping Peyton Manning apart for his last incomplete pass to Blair White in the wild card playoff game against the Jets. This picture says it all. Stop calling him a choke job. You do not choke if you give your team the lead with less than a minute left in the game. One of my friends went as far to praise Mark Sanchez, saying he played better than Peyton Manning. Uh, really? Really? REALLY?! (spoken with Jim Mora's "playoffs?!" intonation).  

Sigh.

What I will never get tired of is Peyton Manning throwing footballs at kids. If you all remember Manning's hosting gig on SNL, he spoofed his own United Way commercial by teaching kids all the wrong things. In the below video clip of Manning at the 101 Awards in Kansas City, he talks about how it felt throwing a football at kids and how some of the kids' parents were screaming, "I want him to hit my kid in the face!" I guess it'd be pretty cool to tell people you got hit in the face by Peyton Manning:


Credit: PremierSportsVideo

Does anyone else feel less excited about football this weekend? I don't really care who wins the Super Bowl anymore, as long as it's not the Patriots, Steelers, or Jets. Who are you guys rooting for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails