Blast from the Past: Colts vs. Buccaneers Full 2003 Game

If there is no football this year, I'm certain I will present my family practitioner with a number of football withdrawal symptoms. I'm only guessing, but based on my past behavior, these symptoms would probably range from yelling "get open, get open!" at slow automatic sliding doors to stuffing my shirt with a football and walking around like that for the whole day. In the office. At the park. While running my upcoming half-marathon. Some girls like to stuff their bras. I like to pretend I'm 7 months pregnant and about to give birth to a giant, pig-skin covered olive.

I don't know.

Football makes me do weird things.

But, I found this little gem: the full Monday Night Miracle game! The one where the Colts kick major ass when least expected on one of their awesome comebacks from behind. Peyton Manning and company went to town and put a bow on Tony Dungy's birthday present when they played against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2003 and won.

Here is the whole game. Enjoy!
























Credit: 

Dallas (rookie year), Reggie, and Peyton look so young! And man, Marvin Harrison was amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails